Dear Bevco Homes Customer,
Your privacy is very important to us. Bevco Homes endeavours to provide long lasting value, quality builds and superior service while protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personal information.
When you become a Bevco Homes customer, you will be providing us with personal information relating to the purchase of a property, along with the ensuing delivery of services such as repairs and maintenance / correction of deficiencies, etc. You may also be providing us with information regarding your financial and employment status to facilitate financing or approval of an application or information about your purchase patterns, personal preferences and demographics.
As part of our established relationship with you, we will use and retain your personal information for the following purposes:
- To respond to your requests for product information.
- To complete business transactions with you and to provide appropriate levels of service following the completion of a home sale transaction.
- To share personal information that we collect with other service providers, such as utilities, insurance companies, banking institutions and credit agencies who perform various functions to assist in our delivery of service to you.
- From time to time, we will provide personal information to a third party to conduct customer satisfaction surveys.
- We will use personal information at an aggregate level to improve the quality and efficiency of our products and services and to enhance our marketing efforts.
- We may share your personal information within Bevco Homes to cross promote products and services which we believe will be of interest to you.
We prohibit the sale, transfer or sharing of personal information with third parties for any other purposes than those identified, without your consent, unless it is required by law.
When we collect personal information from you, we will make you aware of the purpose(s) for collecting, using, or disclosing the information and obtain your consent in an appropriate fashion consistent with the sensitivity of the information.
If you wish to withdraw your consent for one or more purposes, please notify the Bevco Homes. Please note that this may limit our ability or prevent us from providing you with the products or services you desire.
We will rely on you to keep us informed of any changes in your personal information. If you believe that the personal information that we hold is incorrect, please contact Bevco Homes to request a correction or to view your file.
Appropriate measures are in place to protect the privacy of your personal information against loss, misuse or unauthorized access. Our staff members are sensitive to the nature of the personal information you have entrusted them with.
If you need further information on Bevco Homes privacy practices or feel that your personal information has not been handled appropriately, please call Bevco Homes at 905 304-0188 Monday to Friday.